Welcome to the COMPLION website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. With this privacy statement we would like to inform you about the handling of your personal data when visiting our websites and about your rights.
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is
Am Hirschbach 17
If you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data by COMPLION AG violates data protection regulations, you can contact our data protection officer:
2. The purpose and legal basis of the processing
The purpose of data processing is the operation of this website. IP addresses are processed only to the extent necessary for the operation of the website, including technical security.
3. Data processed
3.1 Communication data
The following data is processed during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and the web server of this site:
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file,
- Page from which the file was requested,
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.),
- Web browser and operating system used,
- Complete IP address of the requesting computer,
- Volume of data transferred.
In addition, the following data is processed when you download documents from our site:
- Profile data (surname, first name, if applicable title, company and position)
- The e-mail address you entered
This data processing is based on your consent, which you have given by requesting the download link. According to Art. 6 (1) letter a GDPR, data processing is permitted if you have given your consent for data processing for one or more specific purposes. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time with future effect by sending an email to Datenschutzbeauftragter(at)complion.de.
4. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data is processed by the host of our website on our behalf.
5. Duration of storage and storage periods
For reasons of technical security, in particular to defend against attempted attacks on the web server, this data is stored for a period of 30 days. After that, the data is deleted.
The personal data stored as part of the newsletter subscription will be deleted if you have successfully unsubscribed from the newsletter. Otherwise, we will store your data for as long as you subscribe to the newsletter.
6. Rights of the data subject
Furthermore, we would like to inform you about your rights under the GDPR:
- If your personal data is processed, you have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR).
- If inaccurate personal data is processed, you have a right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR).
If the legal requirements are met, you may request the deletion or restriction of processing and object to the processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21 (1) GDPR).
7. Further information
Only technical cookies are set and used. Analysis programs and other techniques to evaluate your usage behavior are not used.
This English version is only a translation of the German original. In the event of conflict between this version and the German original, the German will prevail.