Data protection for applicants
Data protection information on the processing of personal data in the context of your application
In the following, we inform you in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), about the processing of personal data in the context of the application procedure for employment with us.
The entity responsible for data collection is:
Am Hirschbach 17
2. Data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer using the following contact details:
3. Purpose of the data collection
The purpose of the data collection is to be able to carry out a lawful examination of your application within the scope of the application procedure. For this purpose, we store all the data you provide to us as part of your application. On the basis of the application data provided by you, we check whether you can be invited to an interview as part of the selection process. Then, in the case of suitable applicants, we collect certain other personal data that are essential for the selection decision. If you are considered for employment, you will be informed separately about the personal data to be collected as part of the recruitment process. The legal basis for the collection and processing of data is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter b GDPR, Article 9 (2) letter b GDPR, Article 88 (1) GDPR, § 26 (1) BDSG.
4. Processing of personal data
COMPLION AG processes the following categories of personal data, among others, in connection with your application:
- Identification Data: Name, your citizenship and date of birth;
- Contact information: home address, telephone number(s) and email address(es);
- Application information: Work experience (including references from previous employers), qualifications and work history, educational background, language skills, professional skills and talents, certifications, professional association memberships, community involvement, application interview records, communication data (
5. Storage of personal data
We store your personal data obtained during the application process for at least six months. In the event of an unsuccessful application or withdrawal of your application, we will delete the data you provided as part of the application after six months following notification of the rejection. Retention within these periods is necessary for legal reasons in the event of any legal action (in particular any assertion of claims under the General Equal Treatment Act). If you are hired, you will be informed separately about the then applicable regulations for handling your personnel data, in particular with regard to the creation of personnel files.
6. information on data subjects’ rights
Furthermore, we would like to inform you about your rights under the GDPR:
- If your personal data is processed, you have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR).
- If inaccurate personal data is processed, you have a right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR).
- If the legal requirements are met, you may request the deletion or restriction of processing and object to the processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21 (1) GDPR).
If the deletion of the application data is requested during the application process, we will consider this as a withdrawal of the application.
This English version is only a translation of the German original. In the event of conflict between this version and the German original, the German will prevail.